2014 Fall Mini Sessions at the farm are now being scheduled!
The farm is on private property and is located off of 441 in Marion County – about 20 minutes from downtown Gainesville. I’ve secured private access to these two days ONLY just for my sessions! – directions will be sent upon completion of signup
LIMITED TIME – ONLY 7 SPOTS LEFT!!!!!!!
TUESDAY OCTOBER 21ST AT: 4:30, 5:00,
5:30, 6:00 & WEDNESDAY 22ND AT 4:30, 5:00, 5:30, 6:00
RAIN DATE MONDAY OCTOBER 27TH
Here are the details about the sessions:
Your Session: We will have approximately 30 minutes together as I photograph your child or family. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled time with your child dressed (picture ready) and excited to play. There will most likely be a session before and just after your session. If you arrive late for your time slot we will only have the time remaining so please arrive early. Mini Sessions are only offered on the dates above, if you have a very shy child that will take time to warm up or have more than 3 children – you will either need to book two sessions back to back or check availability for another day for a private full family session. Immediate family only included per mini session (i.e. parents/child), sessions are not combinable.
Cost: All Inclusive Pricing: $275 (includes Session Fee) & following:
- Private Online Gallery for 30 days to share with friends and family
- All High Resolution Digital Images (on average between 15-20) available via Download within 7 days from your session
- Images come in both Color and Black & White with a print release; printable to any size.
- Stunning 11 x 14 Matted Art Print of your choice!
- Custom Slideshow set to music & Digital Album for mobile devices
- The convenience of purchasing additional professional prints and products from your gallery at special Mini Session pricing!
Session Agreement and payment if full is required to secure your spot!
-ONLY 7 SPOTS LEFT-
For sign-up information please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to include your name, who will be photographed, and your 1st and 2nd choice for Time Slot.
The farm is one of my favorite places to visit in the Fall. It offers a variety of antique cars, beautifully decorated for the fall season, and of course pumpkins galore! Many of you know this location based on the pictures and I just want to thank the folks over at the farm for allowing me to secure these private times just for my clients!